Danielle & Ryan started their wedding day in New Buffalo, Michigan where their close family and friends traveled for their ceremony which was held at St. Mary’s of the Lake Church. They had guests from all over the US including Illinois, Michigan & California! Following their ceremony we made our way to New Buffalo Beach, it was my first time getting to photograph a bridal party with Lake Michigan as the backdrop & I loved every minute of it! These two along with their bridal parties were so much fun, cracking jokes with one another for the majority of the day. We made our way to New Carlisle, Indiana for Danielle & Ryan’s reception. When we arrived, we were taken back by how gorgeous this venue was! I can’t thank these two enough for asking us to join them in crossing state lines to capture their gorgeous day! Here is a small peek into it!
- Venue & Catering – The Homestead 1835, Catered by LaSalle Grill
- Hair/Makeup – Hair: JD Designs
- Makeup: Makeup by Morgan
- Dress – Volle’s Bridal & Boutique
- Bridesmaid Dresses- David’s Bridal
- Invitations – Minted.com
- Cake – C’est La Vie Cakes
- Flowers – Kaber Floral Co.
- DJ – Hardy Boii Entertainment